Effective Strategies To get To The Top Of Search Engines indirectory
10 Effective Strategies To get To The Top Of Search Engines indirectory
There are millions of web sites trying to get listed in the top
20 spots of the major search engines. That amounts to a lot of competition!
I say if you can't get listed at the top, indirectly get to the
How do you do this? Look up the top 20 web sites on the major search
engines under the keywords and phrases people would find your web
site. The key would be to then advertise on those web sites.
The most expensive way would be to buy ad space on those web sites.
If you don't want to spend any money, you could use the ten strategies
below. These strategies may not apply to every web site.
1. Participate on their discussion boards. You could post questions,
answer other peoples questions, and join in on conversations. Just
include your signature file and link at the end of your messages.
2. Ask the web site owner if they would like a free ebook to giveaway
to their visitors. You could have them link to your web site or
include your ad in the free ebook.
3. Submit content to their web site. You could write articles for
their web site and include your resource box and link at the end
of the article. If they publish it, you'll indirectly be at the
top of the search engines.
4. Write an excellent article review of their web site, products
or services. Then publish the review on your web site. E-mail the
web site owner and tell him or her about it. They may link to your
web site so their visitors read it.
5. Ask the owner of the web site if they would want to trade advertising.
If you don't get as much traffic as they do, you could throw in
some extra incentives.
6. Propose a cross promotion deal with the web site. You both could
promote each others products or services together in one package
deal. This means a mention and link back to your web site.
7. Give the web site a testimonial for their product or service.
Include a little text link for your web site with the testimonial.
You never know; it could end up on their ad copy.
8. Post your advertisement on their free classified ad section
on their web site. You want to be sure you have an attractive headline
so they will read your ad.
9. Post your text link on their free-for-all links page. You want
to go back and post your link regularly so it stays towards the
10. Sign their guest books. You could leave a short compliment
about their web site on their guest book.Just include your signature
file and link at the end of your message.
Article Source: http://www.articleonlinedirectory.com
If you've picked some pointers about marketing and internet marketing,
specially search engine marketing that you can put into action,
then by all means, do so. You won't really be able to gain any benefits
from your new knowledge if you don't use it.
There are many ways to to get listed in the top 20 spots of the
major search engines indeirectory. Try our 10 top secret strategies
and see how they work. I will post more articles about marketing
and internet marketing.
About the Author
Brian Sakamoto, webmaster
and http://www.asianbusiness.bz. Also, www.articleonlinedirectory.com/marketing