To Indirectly Get To The Top Of Search Engines
How To Indirectly Get To The Top Of Search Engines
There are millions of web sites trying to get listed in the top
20 spots of the major search engines. That amounts to a lot of competition!
Even if your website can't get in the Top 20, you can use indirect
ways to get it there.
How do you do this? By using the success of others to your advantage.
Look up the top 20 web sites on the major search engines under the
keywords and phrases people would find your web site. The key would
be to your website's link on those web sites.
The most expensive way would be to buy ad space on those web sites.
If you don't want to spend any money, you could use the ten strategies
below. These strategies may not apply to every web site.
1. Participate on their discussion boards. You could post questions,
answer other peoples questions, and join in on conversations. Just
include your signature file and link at the end of your messages.
This is a great way to build link popularity for your website.
2. Ask the web site owner if they would like a f.ree ebook to giveaway
to their visitors. You could have them link to your web site or
include your ad in the f.ree ebook.
3. Submit content to their web site. You could write articles for
their web site and include your resource box and link at the end
of the article. If they publish it, you'll indirectly be at the
top of the search engines and your site's link popularity will soar!
4. Write an excellent article review of their web site, products
or services. Then publish the review on your web site. E-mail the
web site owner and tell him or her about it. They may link to your
web site so their visitors read it.
5. Ask the owner of the web site if they would want to trade advertising.
If you don't get as much traffic as they do, you could throw in
some extra incentives.
6. Propose a cross p.romotion deal with the web site. You both
could promote each others products or services together in one package
deal. This means a mention and link back to your web site.
7. Give the web site a testimonial for their product or service.
Include a little text link for your web site with the testimonial.
You n.ever know; it could end up on their ad copy.
8. Post your advertisement on their free classified ad section
on their web site. You want to be sure you have an attractive headline
so they will read your ad.
9. Post your text link on their f.ree-for-all links page. You want
to go back and post your link regularly so it stays towards the
10. Sign their guest books. You could leave a short compliment
about their web site on their guest book. Just include your signature
file and link at the end of your message.
If your site is not in the Top 20 positions in the search engines,
then your goal should be to get your site's link on those sites
that are there. Using these indirect methods mentioned in this article
should help you to accomplish just exactly that.
About the Author
Ronald Gibson is a
Web Designer and Web Marketer. He is the Webmaster of AffiliateUtopia.com,
which offers information about some of the best money making opportunities
on the Web. For more information, visit: http://www.affiliateutopia.com