Your AdSense Sizzle
Make Your AdSense Sizzle
For those of you out there who have tried driving traffic to your
website using AdSense and for those of you out there who plan on
trying AdSense in the future, this article is for you. Google AdSense
is a great way to get people coming by your site. Anyone can create
an AdSense ad, but very few ads actually sizzle.
Why do I care if your ads sizzle? Well to be honest with you, the
better ads that you write the more of those ads that get clicked
on my site. So I guess it is for selfish reasons that I am offering
I like to keep things simple and give you the information in a
quick, easy, and clean format so I will just lay the AdSense optimization
tips out there for you in a list and you can take it from there.
Enjoy and good luck.
AdSense Optimization Tips - Put your targeted keywords in the title.
These will be bolded in your ad when a search is done on your particular
- Capitalize the first letter of every word. Your Headline Should
Look Like This!
- Capitalize the first letter of your website. For example www.ChildInsure.com.
It helps your URL stand out.
- If you need more space for your URL, then drop the “www.”.
For example, KansasCitySEO.com.
- State the benefits of your offer. Why would I want to click
on your ad?
- Use words that will move people to action. For example, easy,
fast, free, cheap, quick, etc.
- Do not waste space with the name of your website. Your website
does not sell. It is your website’s benefits that sell.
About the Author
Jason D. Barrett is
currently focused on writing search engine optimization articles
for KansasCitySEO.com, writing a search engine optimization blog
for KansasCitySEO.com, and writing technology articles for ScoutTechnology.com.