Things To Check Before Joining Someone Else's "Pay Per Sale"
16 Things To Check Before Joining Someone Else's "Pay Per
Sale" Affiliate Program
1. Does the affiliate program offer you a free way to join without
buying the product or service?
2. Contact other affiliates already in the program to see if they
have had any problems.
3. Is the product or service related to your target audience?
4. Can they notify you by e-mail when a sale is made?
5. Do they offer backend products so you can get repeat sales from
the same person?
6. How often will you receive a commission check?
7. Do you get credited for a sale if people come back in month
and then make a purchase.
8. Can you get around-the-clock help online or offline?
9. Do you get a large percentage of each sale as commission?
10. Do they provide you with proven sales material? (links, banners,
classified ads, sales letters etc)
11. Will they give you the leeway to create promotional ads.
12. Do they offer you access to an online sales stats page?
13. Do they use a reputable system to track your sales?
14. Does the affiliate program pay commission for sales of people
who sign up under you?
15. Can they offer customers a lot of different ordering options,
so in return you won't lose sales.
16. Will they keep in contact with you on a regular basis by e-mail?
About the Author
Rojo Sunsen is a specialized
bounty hunter who prefers to work quietly/confidentially for the
benefit of her clients.