Ways To Increase Your Affiliate Commissions
10 Ways To Increase Your Affiliate Commissions
1. Participate in chat rooms related to the product you're reselling.
Start a conversation with a person without trying to sell to them.
Later on, while you are chatting, mention the product you're reselling.
2. Create a free ebook with the advertisement and link of your
affiliate web site. The subject of the free ebook should draw your
target audience to down- load it. Also submit it to some ebook directories.
3. Start your own affiliate program directory. Join a large number
of affiliate programs and list them all in a directory format on
your web site. Then just advertise your free affiliate program directory.
4. Write your own affiliate program ads. If all the other affiliates
use the same ads you do, that does not give you an edge over your
competition. Use a different ad to give yourself an advantage over
all the other affiliates.
5. Use a personal endorsement ad. Only use one if you've actually
bought the product or service for the affiliate program. Tell people
what kind of benefits and results you've received using the product.
6. Advertise the product you're reselling in your signature file.
Use an attention getting headline and a good reason for them to
visit your affiliate site. Make sure your sig file doesn't go over
7. Join a web ring. It should attract the same type of people that
would be interested in buying the product you're reselling. You
could also trade links on your own with other related web sites.
8. Participate on web discussion boards. Post your comments, answer
other people's questions, and ask your own questions. Include your
affiliate text link under each message you post.
9. Create a free ezine. Use your ezine to advertise the affiliate
programs you've joined. Submit your ezine to online ezine directories
and promote it on your web site.
10. Start a private web site. Use it as a free bonus if people
buy the product you resell. You could also allow people to join
for free and you could advertise the affiliate program you've joined.
About the Author
Rojo Sunsen is a specialized
bounty hunter who prefers to work quietly/confidentially for the
benefit of her clients.